A benchmark network of 4,000 business leaders and experts in international commerce, selected for their competence to represent french exports and to contribute to the development of France. Present in every region of France and in over 140 countries.
The Conseillers du Commerce extérieur de la France (CCE - French Trade advisors) share their business experience on a voluntary basis to contribute to the development of France.
Every day they engage in concrete initiatives, in partenership with both public and private entities, to help promote and support the international development of French companies.
Appointed on the recommandation of the Secretary of State for Foreign Trade, the CCEs are mandated by the government to undertake four missions :
Advising government authorities
The CCEs inform public decision-making through their regular participation in strategic consultation exercises involving the government, regional authorities and French embassies abroad, contributing their analyses, opinions and recommendations on international trade issues and specific markets.
- recommendations and proposals;
Support for businesses
The CCEs support businesses in their international development through ongoing monitoring of structured projects, or in a more restricted way by providing operational consultancy and putting businesses in contact with each other. The CCEs also contribute to the modernising of the support infrastructure for foreign trade.
- sponsoring and mentoring of businesses;
- country and thematic guides;
- invitations for businesses to CCE events;
- support for the development of the Volunteering for International Experience (V.I.E.) programme
- facilitating access to funding for exports
Training for young people abroad
The CCEs educate young people about the international trade environment by talking about their experiences to students at higher education establishments and sharing their expertise within the framework of specific initiatives.
- talks at education establishments;
- help with looking for internships, recruitment interview role plays, work experience in CCE companies;
- database of international trade case studies;
- competitions / prizes;
- thematic guides;
- examination juries / awarding of 'CCE certificates'.
Promoting the attractiveness of France
The CCEs showcase the strengths of France and facilitate decisions to invest in France through their network of contacts with business leaders and economic institutions in the countries where they have a presence.
- six-monthly index of France's attractiveness as seen from abroad;
- recommendations to government authorities on promoting France's attractiveness;
- comparative studies;
- events, business fairs;
- country guides;
The Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur de la France:
Headquartered in Paris (CNCCEF - 22 av. Franklin Roosevelt - Paris 8°)
Committees throughout France and abroad.
Visit us at:
Linkdin : Les conseillers du Commerce extérieur de la France
Twitter : @Les_CCE